Introduction to super injunctions ~ January 2012
Robert Deacon recently took part in a podcast entitled "Introduction to Super Injunctions." This podcast is aimed at those interested in getting an insight into the law, procedure and developments concerning the use of super injunctions as a means to protect Article 8 rights.
Robert's podcast addresses:
- The nature of a ‘super injunction'
- Their origins
- How the jurisdiction has developed
- The relevant considerations, both practical and procedural when seeking to obtain an injunction of this kind
- How long the protection offered by them may last
- What the future may hold with an eye to the Leveson Inquiry into press standards
If you would like to find out more about this podcast, please click here.
CPDCast is a website offering accredited CPD points for solicitors and barristers. The podcasts can be purchased individually or with an annual subscription. Visit www.cpdcast.com for more details.